RENEWABLE ENERGY FINANCING
BUSINESS GROWTH: ACQUISITION
Our Energy Finance Team, is dedicated to bring the best possible financial structure to the table by capitalizing on the industry specific expertise and strategic alliance with a very broad array of industry leaders and funding sources.
A very wide range of financial products and up to 100% financing are available for a qualified Renewable Energy Project.
Business Loans Available in our financial programs might include:
TELL US MORE ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS FINANCIAL NEEDS
Please take a few seconds to fill out this form so we can give you customized information for your financial needs and how quickly you can be funded.
• Mezzanine Financing
• Equity and Joint Ventures options.
• Assets Based Loans
• Commercial Real Estate Financing.
• Accounts Receivable Financing
• Oil and Gas Financing
• Private Equity Venture Capital
• Energy Capital
• Business Loans
ASSESSING THE RISK INVOLVED
These typical risk assessment procedure will include evaluation of the following:
• Financial Risks – Risk of default, uncertainty of a return.
• Energy Risks - Risk of non-performance or default of Off-take and Power Purchase Agreements providers.
• Political Risks – Policies. Regulations and stability of political regimes.
• Project Specific Risks – Environmental Risk. Technological Risk. Construction Risk. Management Risk.
• Market Risks - Uncertainty in a future utility prices, and the possibility of new competitors entering the market.
• Security Risks – Ability of a lender to take a possession of a plant in case of default.
• Country Risks – Government stability. Condition of the legal system. Potential possibility of wars and revolutions.
• Economic Risks - Local regulations and rulings. Local inflation factor.
• Local Currency Risks – Devaluation. Exchange rate risks.
Our division of Renewable Energy Finance offers expertise in the following types of the Renewable Energy Projects: Solar, Wind, Bioenergy, Geothermal, Marine, Out-of-the-Box Financing, Renewable Energy Financing, Working Capital Financing, Private Equity Venture Capital Financing, Business Loans Financing, Private Equity, Debt Financing.
UNDERSTAND THE RISK
It is crucial that the principals are able to clearly understand all the essential information to a funding source like Generation of Revenue, Technology and its Justification, Risk assessment and its mitigation in order to provide the best possible financial structure due diligence and underwriting process necessary.
Client must understand the risk involved and return factors that have to be carefully assessed.
INTERESTED IN OUR A BUSINESS ACQUISITION FINANCING?
Get Prequalified Now!